Normally, Griff prays for the things he wants or thinks that we want … LOL … but this time around he’s doing his community service by encouraging everyone who’s been putting off getting in shape. “Trainer “Griff’s advice is simple … just walk. Just a few easy steps … at the gym … in your neighborhood … anywhere … and before you know it … you’ll be running!
Griff’s hilariously prays that God will motivate everyone into a healthy lifestyle of walking … just putting one foot in front of the other … you just have to start somewhere! Hallejuuuuhhh!
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
- What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fort Worth Approves $3.5M Settlement For Atatiana Jefferson’s Nephew Zion Carr
- WORDS FROM Sheilah Belle, Put the Phone Down!
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Early Voting Locations And Times
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Praise Charlotte 100.9
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network