Casey J has out a new single titled, “If God.” She goes to local parks and does a pop up worship service where she brings her guitar and singers. During that time she tries to reach nonbelievers and people that are low in faith. Casey mentioned that she loves it so much because she’s able to reach people.
People ask so many questions about why so many bad things happen, but her response is always, “If God.” She is able to articulate his goodness and talk about how he blesses us. Casey also loves that it’s praise and worship without distractions. Make sure you listen to the entire interview for some inspiration from Casey J.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Partners With Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya After Viral Jingle Rendition
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
Casey J Talks About Connecting With People Low In Faith During Pop Up Worship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Alabama Riverboat Brawl Trial For Black Man Attacked Gets Scheduled