Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- REPRESENT. Men’s Health Initiative: Men And Their Mental Health
- Healthy Meals: How To Make Walnut Kale Berry Salad with Scallops
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
- GRIFF’s Prayer Delivered By His Funny Cousin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela! 5 Quotes Madiba Said That Still Rings True Today
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Checks Into A Mental Health Facility & Gains Support From Fans
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on GetUpErica.com