Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jason Nelson: “Forever”
- Saints And Sinners Kicks Off Season 3
- Empowerment through Healthy Living
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: God Generously Provides [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Charleston BBQ King Makes Coveted James Beard List
- Dylan Roof’s Sister Arrested For Threats And Weapons