After a month full of celebrating Black Girl Magic, Olympia D of 105.3 RNB, Melanie Pratt of Praise Charlotte 100.9, and Jackie Paige of 92.7 The Block spoke with three amazing women who shared inspiring stories and advice on cultivating black girl magic.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Tonia Lewis, Certified, International Freedom & Success Coach
Ohavia Philips, Talk Show Host of The Oh Show
Lakeisha Armstrong-Grier, Urban Med Spa & Weight Loss Center, Assistant Manager
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sage Business Strategies and Tips from Successful Entrepreneurs
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
Black Girl Magic LIVE: 3 women share inspiring stories and advice on cultivating black girl magic was originally published on 1053rnb.com