As many people were celebrating this past Thanksgiving holiday, we can’t forget those who suffer loss during the holidays. It is never easy to lose a loved one, and certainly never easy to lose two loved ones in the same week.
We are praying for the family of eOne gospel recording artist Will McMillan, in the passing of his grandmothers. We are also lifting up his father, Bishop William E. McMillan and Lady McMillan, his siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews – the entire family.
Thank you for sharing these precious memories with the world.
Mother Lucy Gross, affectionately known as “Mother Sunshine” (Prayer Mission COGIC, Pastor Otto Gross Sr. Pastor)
Mother Fannie M. McMillan (Rehoboth Ministries COGIC, Bishop William E. McMillan Sr., Son and Pastor)
We are praying for all of those who have had to deal with the loss of a loved one.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Police Kill Black Teen But Charge 16-Year-Old Girl With Murder For The Shooting
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 5 Ways You and Your Family Can Give Back During the Holidays
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Advocates for the Disabled are making their Voices Heard
- Lakewood Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- Dikembe Mutombo Flies Boy With Tumor On His Face From Africa To Get Life Changing Surgery [VIDEO]
eOne Gospel Artist Will McMillan Pays Tribute To His Grandmothers was originally published on praisebaltimore.com