GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- UPDATE: Teen Charged With Murder After 1 Dies, 1 Injured At Southeast Raleigh High School
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Homegoing Arrangements for Bishop Carlton D. Pearson
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Bobbi Storm Almost Kicked Off Flight For Singing To Passengers
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Early Voting Locations And Times
Charlotte High School Football Games Resume Following Fights
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network