GRIFF just got back from Brazil and talked about how beautiful it was. He mentioned that while away he realized there are certain words that are international. GRIFF was walking back from the beach and saw that his feet were ashy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A man he didn’t know walked up to him and said, “tuh.” GRIFF realized at that moment that word is international and means the same thing wherever you go. He went to eat for dinner at one point and a woman dropped soup on herself.
The waiter walked up to her and said, “tuh.” GRIFF compared it to when you’re in church and people don’t know the words to certain songs and they just keep trying to sing along and say, “tuh.”
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Finding loving homes and parents for Foster Care Children
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Rest In Heaven: Kim Porter Dead At 47
- John Gray And Why Christian Men Expect Their Wives To Be Mother 2.0
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com