From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories