From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan Nelson “I Agree”
- Q Foundation offers Hope to Ex-Offenders
- Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Murder Of Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Support The Government Shutdown Challenge
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays