From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen To Black Women At Women’s Empowerment
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Meet Karli, The New ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet In Foster Care
- Three Handwritten Wills Found In Aretha Franklin’s Home
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Babyface’s Brother Melvin Edmonds Passed Away
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away