From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What African Americans should do when Bigots Call the Police
- Omarosa’s Publisher Says It Won’t Hush
- Anita Baker, Kelly Price Pay Tribute To Aretha Franklin In Boston [VIDEO]
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin Sings Gospel At The White House