From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ronnie DeVoe Wins Father’s Day: See The Adorable Pics
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- [WATCH] Work For One Of The Biggest Hospitality Companies In The World
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Kelontae Gavin: No Ordinary Worship