Erica Campbell speaks about how sometimes you need to have quiet strength. We must listen more and talk less especially when trying to avoid conflict. When something happens and you immediately respond it can do damage.
You could possibly be saying something out of anger and that isn’t good. Take a moment to think about things then respond or stay quiet. It might be hard, but it can help in different situations.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Happy Birthday – May 23
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Does Walmart Really Sell 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream?
- Tamela Mann Makes Music History With Nine Billboard Toppers
- Tips to Negotiate Your Rent as Charlotte Rent Prices Rise
- Charlotte Heatwave Coming to an End with Showers
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape