In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell says her minister talked about transforming your mind:” the mind plays the song you sing the most to yourself” That song is what your heart remembers, which is why comments to yourself like, “oh that’ll never happen,” are really harmful. Change your confession. Erica reads some scriptures, including, Romans 12:2 which says “be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
What you think can and cannot happen, but when you begin to speak life, you expect different things because it gets rid of the doubt in your heart. You would be surprised how often that doubt is really what’s in the way of your blessing. Check out this audio player above to hear this inspiring message in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Loving Her Legacy : Lorraine Hansberry
- Designer, Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed At The Age Of 85
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s Rendition Of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Your New Fave?
- Wintry Mix Possible Today In Northern Counties
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Loving Her Legacy: Audre Lorde
- Win A Free Trip To The Stellar Awards