In this Love Talk, Erica Campbell says her minister talked about transforming your mind:” the mind plays the song you sing the most to yourself” That song is what your heart remembers, which is why comments to yourself like, “oh that’ll never happen,” are really harmful. Change your confession. Erica reads some scriptures, including, Romans 12:2 which says “be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
What you think can and cannot happen, but when you begin to speak life, you expect different things because it gets rid of the doubt in your heart. You would be surprised how often that doubt is really what’s in the way of your blessing. Check out this audio player above to hear this inspiring message in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Earning a Great Income in Medical Billing and Coding
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Olympian Allyson Felix Speaks Out for Maternity Rights (Op Ed)
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals Going A Year Without Sugar Has Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis: “I Can’t Even Believe It!”
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too