When Erica Campbell was young, she says he felt different from everybody else. That feeling stayed with her as she noticed that she didn’t stress about her problems like a lot of other people did. As life throws its curveballs, its tempting to lose your joy and your peace. But the way her parents raised her, Erica explains, she always knew that God would take care of it, and no trouble would last forever.
Erica reads from John 16:33, which says, “I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.” It also tells us that God has overcome the world, and therefore, you should know that God is in control and has you covered. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Radio One Charlotte Partners with the Charlotte Knights for the Annual 4th of July Skyshow
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- BMI Trailblazers 2021: 20 Most Performed Gospel Songs Revealed
- Donald Lawrence, Sir The Baptist, Kanye West & More Honored at 2021 BMI Trailblazers of Gospel Music Awards
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist