Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cultural Highlights At The Royal Wedding
- Tasha Leonard Wins Big At Billboard
- Alabama Pastor Generates Controversy After Saying Whites Need To Stay Out Of Black Churches
- Too Cute! Chrissy Teigen Shares First Pic of Her Baby Boy
- [WATCH] American Bishop’s Royal Wedding Address Goes Viral
- Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Much Did The Royal Wedding Cost?
- The Royal Wedding [PHOTOS]
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com