Are you part of a nonprofit organization that has a program that could qualify for the City of Kannapolis’s 2023-2024 Community Development Block Grant Fund allocation? If so, you need to act soon!
The deadline for submitting applications is 5 p.m. on March 31st. This fund is specifically designated for activities that benefit low and moderate-income residents in the city, so make sure your program meets those requirements if you plan to apply. Good luck!
Eligible Activities include:
- Employment services (e.g., job training);
- Crime prevention and public safety;
- Child care;
- Health services;
- Substance abuse services (e.g., counseling and treatment);
- Fair housing counseling;
- Education programs;
- Energy conservation;
- Services for senior citizens;
- Services for homeless persons;
- Welfare services (excluding income payments);
- Homebuyer down payment assistance; and
- Recreational services.
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Jini Thornton Answers Your Quarantine Related Questions
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone