Mental Health Resources:
Are you experiencing anxiety? Here are some resources for you to get help and tips to help manage anxiety.
- Hope4NC Helpline: NC 24 hour 7 days a week mental health and resilience helpline. Mental 1-855-587-3463
- Hope4Healers Helpline: Support for all Health Care, Emergency, & Child Care Workers 919-226-2002
- Crisis Text Line which help with anxiety, depression, suicide, school.: text ‘HOME’ to 741-741
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline: 1-800-950-6264
- Mental Health America Crisis Line: Text MHA to 741741 or call 1-800-273-8255
- CDC’s Manage Anxiety & Stress page
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America’s Coronavirus Anxiety Tips and Resources
Additional Mental Health Resources
- North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence: 919-956-9124 or visit https://nccadv.org/contact
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255, Press 1 for Vets/Military
Prevention and Treatment:
- North Carolina Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-877-718-5543
- Treatment of Substance Use
- Tobacco Quitline
Additional Resources for COVID-19 and Assistance with Services
Assistance with Services
- North Carolina Resource Helpline: dial 2-1-1 or 1-888-892-1162
- National Disaster Helpline: provides immediate crisis counseling to people affected by the coronavirus pandemic 1-800-985-5990 or text ‘TalkWithUs’ to 66746
Food and Nutrition Assistance:
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Alabama Riverboat Brawl Trial For Black Man Attacked Gets Scheduled