Paisley Rae Moore was born on Nov. 9, and Willie called into the show to tell Big Man all about his baby girl. She wasn’t due until the 24 but God had other plans and by the time he and his wife arrived to the hospital it was time to push!
Willie says she has “a head full of hair,” and every time he looks at her he cries. “I don’t think I’ve cried this much in my life,” he says. Her brothers love her so much already and it’s wonderful to have a baby girl in the Moore crew!
Follow The Willie Moore Jr. Show on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
11 photos Launch gallery
1. The Manns
1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter
2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie
3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie
4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams
5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell
6 of 11
7. The Hairstons
7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.
8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!
9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast
10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy
11 of 11
Oh Baby! Willie’s Baby Girl Has Arrived
was originally published on