“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Sheriff Garry L. McFadden
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Fonda Bryant
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- I Am Carolinas Black History Honorees: Payton Coleman
- How To Listen To The Willie Moore Jr. Show
- CIAA Women’s & Men’s Basketball Text To Win
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Valentine Date-Less [VIDEO]
- Stopping the Flow of African Americans to Prison
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com