It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Trump Tweets More On Omarosa
- [WATCH]: Koryn Hawthorne “Won’t He Do It”
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fix It, Please! Pregnant Woman Has To Lift Shirt To Convince Cop She Isn’t A Thief
- Tamela Mann Talks About Which Of Her New Songs Brings Her To Tears
- Pastor John Gray Doesn’t ‘Agree With Gays’ But Has No Issue Sitting With A Racist President
- [WATCH] Will Charlotte’s Economic Boom Benefit All City Residents?
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]