Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Journey from Prison to Spiritual Peace
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events
- March Madness: NCAA Updates
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Listening To Today’s Hip-Hop Music [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Jesus Gave Everything You Need [VIDEO]
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair