Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- Judge Bars Trumps Asylum Restriction
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment