Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curls After a Big Chop
- In Fight for Freedom And Equality, Lil Nas X Raises Money For Bail Fund
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony
- Greater Steps Scholars 38th to provide Scholarships and Supplies
- URBAN ONE’s ONE VIP: Everything To Know About New Debit Card, Loyalty Program And Mobile App
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park