GRIFF has a special prayer for the women that ignore the service lights on in the car. Sometimes the lights will come on because you need an oil change or to put air in the tire, but make sure you take care of it. GRIFF also prays that if you hear noises or smell something coming from your car you go to the mechanic immediately.
Cars need to be taken care of ladies so make sure you are doing just that. Erica Campbell second that motion and agreed with his prayer. Ladies keep up with the maintenance of those cars.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation Targeting Black Communities Feeds Off Real Anxieties According To New Report
- NFL Players Association Head Says Players Deserve ‘Full Accounting’ Of League Misconduct
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- October 15 – Today’s Birthdays
- Hornets Sign Another Ball
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com