For this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF has “Black Panther” on his mind. In movie theaters, GRIFF explains, black people often like to be vocal with their responses, and this film was no exception. While a lot of general yelling about various aspects of the movie took place, there was one topic in particular that beckoned the most response- Michael B. Jordan.
Women in the theater held nothing back with sharing their feelings about the movie with Michael B. Jordan in real time. GRIFF recounts some of the most Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jason Nelson: “Forever”
- Saints And Sinners Kicks Off Season 3
- Empowerment through Healthy Living
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kurt Carr Is A Gospel Legend [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Priscilla Shirer Speaks On Why People Need To Go See “I Can Only Imagine” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: God Generously Provides [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Charleston BBQ King Makes Coveted James Beard List
- Dylan Roof’s Sister Arrested For Threats And Weapons