Erica Campbell had a chance to speak to people in South Carolina and asked them “What is your motivation?” She spoke about how people are so quick to brag about themselves or pull out a camera when they are helping people. Erica mentioned that shouldn’t be your motivation to receive a compliment.
She also talked about how God doesn’t like that. When you help people make sure it comes from your heart. You don’t need an audience and do it because you want to and not so you can receive a thank you or that was nice of you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mooresville Firefighters Rescue Man Trapped in Burning Vehicle
- Leap Day Newborns Make This Rare Day Special
- Jeff Peterson Likely New Head of Basketball Operation for Hornets
- Panthers’ Proposal for New Practice Facilities in Uptown
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Honoring J. Charles Jones for Black History Month
- Honoring Ray Booton for Black History Month
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- DOJ Deems 3 Mississippi Prisons Unconstitutional For ‘Violent And Unsafe Conditions’
- HBCU Security: South Carolina State University Adding Gun-Sniffing Dog Weeks After Campus Shooting
Faith Walking: What Is Your Motivation? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Siemens Energy Plans Significant Job Growth in Charlotte with Factory Expansion
Best In Black Charlotte: Vote your favorite!