Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Support The Government Shutdown Challenge
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Congrats To Praise Detroit’s Randi Myles!
- Clemson Served Fast Food At White House
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!