Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell’s New Song With Jason McGee Premiering On “We’re The Campbells”
- Ericaism: God Forgives. You Should Too. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Malcolm-Jamal Warner Explains The Anxiety He Felt Filming The Harrowing White Bronco Scene
- Apple Makes Moves With Oprah Winfrey
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Urban One Launches #Represent Men’s Health Initiative
- Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Officials Invoke Bible To Defend Separating Immigrant Families
- Take 6 Kicks Off World Tour