School is almost back in session!
While college students may have to spend a lot on books and other supplies, they can still rack up some nice discounts in other places.
Here are some discounts that every college student should know about:
- Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime Student gives students Prime membership at half the price. They get access to all Prime benefits, like free shipping, Prime Video, and textbook rental (six months free, then $7.49 per month).
- Groupon: The Groupon Select Student Program gives you access to already-low local deals at even more discount. Students get an extra 25 percent off for the first six months and 15 percent off for the remainder of their time as a student (free).
- Grubhub: With a Grubhub student membership, you can get free delivery on orders of $12 or more from select off-campus restaurants.
- Hulu: As a college student, you can get a discounted subscription to Hulu. Students receive a 70 percent discount on the ad-supported plan as long as they’re in college ($1.99 per month).
- Paramount+: College students get a 25 percent discount on their monthly subscription to the Essential plan ($3.74 per month).
- Apple Music: You can access the student subscription for up to 48 months at a $5 per month discount ($5.99 per month).
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com will help students save up to 40 percent on room prices. All they need to do is register and verify their student status (free).
- Amtrak: Ticket prices vary, but students can get 15 percent off all ticket purchases.
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
Gospel Star’s Ex-Wife Takes To Social Media To Call Husband Out
Gospel Music Legend Tyrone Porter Passes Away
Bishop Lamor Whitehead Allegedly Falsified Bank Records To Finance Million-Dollar Mansion
The best pizza spots in Charlotte
Trailer For Youth Choir Comedy Film “Praise This” Starring Chloe Bailey, Jekalyn Carr and More
Filmmakers Call Jonathan Majors ‘Abusive’ In Deleted Tweets