Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Pastor Donald Lee Reynolds was a pastor at High Plains Ministry in North Dakota.
According to a police report, Reynolds stole nearly $35,000 from his congregation over a 14-year-period. Now he’s facing a decade in prison for his actions.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
According to the Grand Folks Herald, “A criminal complaint filed in late October alleges he stole $34,668. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Bishop Terry Brandt of the Eastern North Dakota Synod in Fargo confirmed the document refers to funds allegedly stolen from the High Plains Ministry, a congregation of six churches in northeast North Dakota that consolidated in 2004.”
He had been a pastor with the High Plains Ministry since it was formed. It oversees Lutheran churches in Edmore, Nekoma, Adams, Lawton, Fairdale and Doyon, North Dakota. He resigned as High Plains Ministry pastor when he was confronted with the allegations last June.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Panel Discussion to Address Charlotte’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- Producer offers Practical Tips to Break into the Music Industry
- Donnie McClurkin Returns To London
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- SMH: Clip Of Teen Putting Dog In Clothes Dryer Sparks Twitter-Wide Outrage
- Shaun King Calls Out Jay-Z Over NFL Partnership: “He’s A Proud Capitalist”
- Lawyer Shaka Johnson Details What Led To Suspects Surrender In Philly Standoff
Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com