Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Pastor Donald Lee Reynolds was a pastor at High Plains Ministry in North Dakota.
According to a police report, Reynolds stole nearly $35,000 from his congregation over a 14-year-period. Now he’s facing a decade in prison for his actions.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
According to the Grand Folks Herald, “A criminal complaint filed in late October alleges he stole $34,668. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Bishop Terry Brandt of the Eastern North Dakota Synod in Fargo confirmed the document refers to funds allegedly stolen from the High Plains Ministry, a congregation of six churches in northeast North Dakota that consolidated in 2004.”
He had been a pastor with the High Plains Ministry since it was formed. It oversees Lutheran churches in Edmore, Nekoma, Adams, Lawton, Fairdale and Doyon, North Dakota. He resigned as High Plains Ministry pastor when he was confronted with the allegations last June.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Solutions From Corporate America: How Brands Are Using Their Voices To Advance Black Communities
- Protected: Jade Novah Talks Headlining One Yard’s Virtual Homecoming and More
- What Is Wanton Endangerment?
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Indicts 1 As Killer Louisville Cops ‘Got Away With Murder’
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]
- Vivica A. Fox Clears Up That She Recently Tested Negative For COVID-19
Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com