Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Pastor Donald Lee Reynolds was a pastor at High Plains Ministry in North Dakota.
According to a police report, Reynolds stole nearly $35,000 from his congregation over a 14-year-period. Now he’s facing a decade in prison for his actions.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
According to the Grand Folks Herald, “A criminal complaint filed in late October alleges he stole $34,668. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Bishop Terry Brandt of the Eastern North Dakota Synod in Fargo confirmed the document refers to funds allegedly stolen from the High Plains Ministry, a congregation of six churches in northeast North Dakota that consolidated in 2004.”
He had been a pastor with the High Plains Ministry since it was formed. It oversees Lutheran churches in Edmore, Nekoma, Adams, Lawton, Fairdale and Doyon, North Dakota. He resigned as High Plains Ministry pastor when he was confronted with the allegations last June.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Mitigating Crohns Disease with Essential Spices
- Dave Chappelle Hand Delivers Tickets To NC Couple Scammed On Craigslist
- 21 Savage In First Interview Since ICE Arrest: ‘It Was Definitely Targeted’
- UNC-CH Drops Honor Court Case Over Silent Sam Statue
- Loving Her Legacy : Gloria Mayfield Banks
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Your List Of Free Weekend Community Events
- Take Our Music Survey And Win $150
- Inside The Praise Lounge with Ronnette Harrison
- 2 Shot At Garner Walgreens Are In Serious Condition
Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com