Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Pastor Donald Lee Reynolds was a pastor at High Plains Ministry in North Dakota.
According to a police report, Reynolds stole nearly $35,000 from his congregation over a 14-year-period. Now he’s facing a decade in prison for his actions.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
According to the Grand Folks Herald, “A criminal complaint filed in late October alleges he stole $34,668. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Bishop Terry Brandt of the Eastern North Dakota Synod in Fargo confirmed the document refers to funds allegedly stolen from the High Plains Ministry, a congregation of six churches in northeast North Dakota that consolidated in 2004.”
He had been a pastor with the High Plains Ministry since it was formed. It oversees Lutheran churches in Edmore, Nekoma, Adams, Lawton, Fairdale and Doyon, North Dakota. He resigned as High Plains Ministry pastor when he was confronted with the allegations last June.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Auntie Maxine’s Not New To This, She’s True To This: 5 Times Maxine Waters Took a Stand
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- Republicans Are Raging Mad ‘Confrontational’ Maxine Waters Said Minnesota Protesters ‘Cannot Go Away’
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Sage Business Strategies and Tips from Successful Entrepreneurs
- Drop The Mic: TD Jakes Explores The Power Of Words In New Book [EXCLUSIVE]
Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com