Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Pastor Donald Lee Reynolds was a pastor at High Plains Ministry in North Dakota.
According to a police report, Reynolds stole nearly $35,000 from his congregation over a 14-year-period. Now he’s facing a decade in prison for his actions.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
According to the Grand Folks Herald, “A criminal complaint filed in late October alleges he stole $34,668. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Bishop Terry Brandt of the Eastern North Dakota Synod in Fargo confirmed the document refers to funds allegedly stolen from the High Plains Ministry, a congregation of six churches in northeast North Dakota that consolidated in 2004.”
He had been a pastor with the High Plains Ministry since it was formed. It oversees Lutheran churches in Edmore, Nekoma, Adams, Lawton, Fairdale and Doyon, North Dakota. He resigned as High Plains Ministry pastor when he was confronted with the allegations last June.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
- Kirk & Tammy Franklin Reveal How He Overcame His Addiction To Pornography [VIDEO]
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tasha Cobbs Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
- BET’s New ‘Sunday Best’ Judges Revealed [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- Wendy Williams And Charlamagne Reuniting After Nearly A Decade Of Not Speaking
- Charlotte Easter Events
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com