Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Looks like we will see a court battle over First Amendment rights and the Presidency.
CNN and reporter Jim Acosta have filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump and some in his administration. CNN says that Trump, Chief Of Staff, General John Kelly, Deputy Chief Of Staff William Shine, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the Secret Service violated correspondent Jim Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press and Fifth Amendment rights to due process after revoking the reporter’s press pass.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Acosta has been one of the most vocal reporters in media about the Trump Administrations policies.
CNN also requests court grant immediate return of Acosta’s press pass.
- Integrating Wellness Strategies to meet the needs of Children
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- LET’S MAKEUP: Get Your Lipstick Game Ready For The Winter! Here Are 10 Colors You Need This Season
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Grateful & Thankful [VIDEO]
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights was originally published on woldcnews.com