Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Looks like we will see a court battle over First Amendment rights and the Presidency.
CNN and reporter Jim Acosta have filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump and some in his administration. CNN says that Trump, Chief Of Staff, General John Kelly, Deputy Chief Of Staff William Shine, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the Secret Service violated correspondent Jim Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press and Fifth Amendment rights to due process after revoking the reporter’s press pass.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Acosta has been one of the most vocal reporters in media about the Trump Administrations policies.
CNN also requests court grant immediate return of Acosta’s press pass.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- Girl Scouts Offer More than Cookies
- Detroit Filmmaker & Woman Behind Surviving R. Kelly Named To ‘Time’ 100
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights was originally published on woldcnews.com