Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Looks like we will see a court battle over First Amendment rights and the Presidency.
CNN and reporter Jim Acosta have filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump and some in his administration. CNN says that Trump, Chief Of Staff, General John Kelly, Deputy Chief Of Staff William Shine, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the Secret Service violated correspondent Jim Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press and Fifth Amendment rights to due process after revoking the reporter’s press pass.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Acosta has been one of the most vocal reporters in media about the Trump Administrations policies.
CNN also requests court grant immediate return of Acosta’s press pass.
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor John Gray Delivers Pop Up Sermon At Get Up! Mornings 3rd Year Anniversary Celebration [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans Honored With Key To Brooklyn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Donnie McClurkin Surprises Erica Campbell At 3rd Year Radio Anniversary Concert [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stopping Violence with Love in the Streets
- Connecting Minority-Owned Businesses with Corporate Partners
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- “Welcome Home Ilhan!”: After “Send Her Back” Chants Rep. Omar Receives A Hero’s Return In Minnesota [VIDEO]
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
CNN Sues Donald Trump Over First & Fifth Amendment Rights was originally published on woldcnews.com