Dove Award winning, Grammy nominated artist Anthony Brown & group therAPy releases his new “I Got That” (remix) featuring up-and-coming rapper, 1K Phew, available NOW on all streaming and digital platforms.
Brown & group therAPy debuted the remix to the chart-topping song in an outstanding performance on last night’s GMA Dove Awards (broadcast on TBN). As is synonymous with Anthony Brown’s live shows, the fun performance was full of energy and excitement and was made extra special with the addition of Paishence. Paishence, a 12-year old patient at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, joined Brown & group therAPy on stage for the performance and was the one of the highlights of the evening. Paishence is now 5 years cancer free!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
In honor of Brown’s dedication in supporting the efforts of the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, his company, Key of A Music along with Tyscot Records and Fair Trade Services will donate a portion of proceeds of sales. Beginning October 21, 2018, $0.50 will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® for every download of Anthony Brown’s song “I Got That” (remix) up to $10,000. Stream and download “I Got That” (remix) here: http://smarturl.it/IGotThatRemix
In addition to his stellar performance, Brown also won the Dove Award for Contemporary Urban Gospel Album of the Year for his 2017 top-selling project A LONG WAY FROM SUNDAY.
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Jussie Smollett’s Trial For Lying About A Hate Crime Begins This Week
- Cyber Monday: Supporting Black Businesses Online For The Holidays, And Always
- Ohio Organizer Offers Lessons From Municipal Elections Ahead Of 2022 Midterms
- New York Times Headline Snafu Raises Questions About Crime Reporting
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Jessica Reedy Talks “I Will” & New Podcast With Erica And “GRIFF”| Get Up! Exclusive
Also On Praise 100.9: