Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘A Different World’ 35th Anniversary: How The Iconic HBCU Sitcom Still Influences Black Culture
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Farve’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Alpha Crown Community Festival to Feature Entertainment and Resources
- Tennessee Cops Charge Black Student In Brutal School Arrest Video Over A Game Of Kickball
- Judge Ordered To Be Removed After Pulling A Gun On A Black Man In Court
- ACC Headquarters Moving To Charlotte
- Two Confirmed Cases of West Nile Virus in Meck Co.
- Carolina Panthers To Face The New Orleans Saints Sunday
Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com