Listeners called in to speak about leaders and people in general being held accountable for what they say. One caller spoke about Roseanne and her recent racist remarks, she agreed that she should’ve have been let go from her job. When you say things like that you don’t deserve to be rewarded. Another caller mentioned that Donald Trump says what he wants and it’s not right.
He’s a leader and represents us, but the caller believes that if you give people enough rope they will hang themselves. If they are leaders we elect they sometimes don’t deserve the positions they get. Another caller mentioned that as parents we are leaders to our children and we have to teach them the right way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Here’s How Your Rent Can Boost Your Credit
- ‘Old School Sunday Dinner’ Pop-Up in Mallard Creek
- Today is National Happiness Happens Day!
- Back-to-School: Discounts Every College Should Know About
- Meck Co. Still High for COVID-19: Here’s How to Order Free Home Tests
- Charlotte Shelters Still In Need of Help As Animal Intake Increases
- Mecklenburg County Monkeypox Vaccination Waitlist Over 2,100
Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com