Erica Campbell has a special prayer and wants blessings over all her sisters. She wasn’t just talking about blood related, but all the women she prays for. Erica spoke about how a lot of women feel they can’t be friends with other women because their heart is damaged. Someone might of betrayed them in the past and now they can’t get over it.
She wants god to re-store relationships and fill hearts with forgiveness. Erica knows that people will do you wrong, but you shouldn’t let that hurt stay inside of you. Show your support to friends, your sisters and celebrate one another.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Here’s How Your Rent Can Boost Your Credit
- ‘Old School Sunday Dinner’ Pop-Up in Mallard Creek
- Today is National Happiness Happens Day!
- Back-to-School: Discounts Every College Should Know About
- Meck Co. Still High for COVID-19: Here’s How to Order Free Home Tests
- Charlotte Shelters Still In Need of Help As Animal Intake Increases
- Mecklenburg County Monkeypox Vaccination Waitlist Over 2,100
Ericaism: Lord, Bless My Sisters [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com