Over the past several weeks on “We’re The Campbells,” they’ve discussed topics about love, forgiveness, family and so much more. On the next episode, Krista Campbell asked Erica Campbell if she thinks she’s ugly. Krista expresses that a lot of the boys in her school only like light skin girls. When Erica tries to talk about all the beautiful dark skin women in the world, Krista mentions that she’s light skin and doesn’t truly understand how she feels.
Warryn Campbell sits down with his sister, JoiStaRR about her music career. He mentioned that he’s talked to executives and they say she sounds great, but is too dark skinned. If Warryn brings a White girl that can sing like her they would sign her today.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday.
- Marvin Sapp Talks Biopic & New Version Of “Never Would Have Made It” [Listen]
- In Blocking Ron DeSantis-Backed ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ Florida Judge Compares Law To ‘Stranger Things’
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Charlotte Area Fund partners with the Dept. of Health
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Lowe’s Employees to Receive Inflation Bonuses
- It’s National Fajita Day! Here’s Where to Get Some Around Charlotte
- What’s the Difference? Charlotte vs Atlanta Rent Prices
- Queens University to Host Inaugural Division I Game Thursday
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know