Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Ronnie DeVoe Wins Father’s Day: See The Adorable Pics
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- [WATCH] Work For One Of The Biggest Hospitality Companies In The World
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Kelontae Gavin: No Ordinary Worship