Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories