Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- What African Americans should do when Bigots Call the Police
- Omarosa’s Publisher Says It Won’t Hush
- Anita Baker, Kelly Price Pay Tribute To Aretha Franklin In Boston [VIDEO]
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gospel And Aretha: Aretha Franklin Worked Gospel And Her Faith Throughout Her Career
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin Sings Gospel At The White House