Community Voices host Ron Holland discusses Mental Health Awareness Month with The Lil Homie Project Founder, Charisse Ervin, who lost her son in 2016 due to his fight with Bi-Polar/depression disorder. She explains how the foundation has helped her heal and in return help other youth with become educated about mental health.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
You can get more information about The Lil Homie Project and their upcoming block party by going to thelilhomieproject.org
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
- Listen To Black Women At Women’s Empowerment
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Meet Karli, The New ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet In Foster Care
- Three Handwritten Wills Found In Aretha Franklin’s Home
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Babyface’s Brother Melvin Edmonds Passed Away
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away