Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
Love Talking: Love Will Stretch You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Lake Norman Empowerment Festival
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Join Praise 100.9 Mobile Text Club!
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Buy Black Charlotte: Add Your Black-Owned Business To The List
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Don Imus Sidekick Bernard McGuirk, Who Called Black Women Athletes ‘Hard-Core Hos,’ Dies At 64