Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Listen To Black Women At Women’s Empowerment
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Meet Karli, The New ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet In Foster Care
- Three Handwritten Wills Found In Aretha Franklin’s Home
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Babyface’s Brother Melvin Edmonds Passed Away
- Melvin Edmonds Of ‘After 7’ Has Passed Away