Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Puppy Love: Weird Facts About Puppies That May Make You Love Them More
- Never Forget: Today In 1967, Muhammad Ali Defended His Title Just Before Defending His Life
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- A Journey from Prison to Spiritual Peace
- 14-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Raleigh
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Your List Of Free Local Weekend Events