Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- President Trump Considers Pardon Of Black Boxer
- Waffle House Shooting In Tennessee
- Hero Who Stopped Waffle House Shooter Launches Fund For Victims’ Families
- Top Women Of Excellence: Congresswoman Alma Adams
- Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Faith and Politics Explored by Candidates and Community
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Five Injured In Wreck Involving CATS Bus