Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Trump Campaign Staffer Who Targeted Once Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration