Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- Campus Racism Thrives Under Trump As Black Students Are Increasingly Targeted
- British Colleges Panic As Black Students Inch Toward Becoming The Majority
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Film To Be Made About The Alleged Burial Cloth Of Jesus Christ
- Would You Do It? Father’s Lesson On Bullying Goes Viral And Folks Have A Lot To Say
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Queen Naija Accused Of Swiping Pastor John P. Kee’s Melody For Her Hit “Karma,” Lawsuit Threatened
- After Homophobic Tweets Resurface, Kyler Murray Does What Kevin Hart Wouldn’t