Fonda Bryant and NFL player Doug Middleton discuss how serious mental health is and why it’s important for those who suffer to get help.
The NAMI Statewide Walk happens this Saturday. Tune into Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3.
- Rejoining Life after Despair, Disappointment and Tragedy
- Why Beyonce Is Responsible For The Latest Pregnancy Rumors About Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Sign Copies Of His New Book At Maxine’s Chicken & Waffles
- You’ll Be Ight: Here’s Why Friday The 13th Is Actually Awesome
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Blessed By Your Father’s Grace [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]