Lynn Richardson is back and giving insight on credit cards. GRIFF asked about using secured credit cards and if it helps your credit score. Richardson explained that credit is just like a muscle you have to exercise it in order for it to get stronger.
She believes using the secured card and paying it off helps your credit. A caller asked about short sales and Richardson explains that you must be the home out as that before you miss a payment. After won’t help and people need to realize that. Listen to all of the advice from Lynn Richardson.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Partners With Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya After Viral Jingle Rendition
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
Lynn Richardson: “Credit Is Like A Muscle, You Have To Exercise It” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
Alabama Riverboat Brawl Trial For Black Man Attacked Gets Scheduled
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024