Everybody loves based on their experience of love. What we’ve experienced of love in our life doesn’t always reflect what God’s design for love is. So you have to look at it from a God point-of-view, not from movies or TV shows.
Sometimes, people just love hard. But when your love doesn’t include forgiveness or long-suffering, is it really love? Click on the audio player to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book