Everybody loves based on their experience of love. What we’ve experienced of love in our life doesn’t always reflect what God’s design for love is. So you have to look at it from a God point-of-view, not from movies or TV shows.
Sometimes, people just love hard. But when your love doesn’t include forgiveness or long-suffering, is it really love? Click on the audio player to hear more in this Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Support The Government Shutdown Challenge
- Gladys Knight To Perform National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Congrats To Praise Detroit’s Randi Myles!
- Clemson Served Fast Food At White House
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!