Erica Campbell talks about having seven sisters in this Ericaism. With all those different personalities, it can be hard to accept each other for who they are. Over the years, Erica Campbell says, she and Tina have had their own disagreements because they weren’t accepting each other for who they are. But it’s not our job to try to change people. God didn’t create you to fix your loved one, He created you to love them.
Erica talks about folks out there who have stopped talking to a loved one or sibling because of a fight they had. But what you say to someone with such a decision is that, because they don’t do things just like you, you can’t love them. But you can disagree with someone and still love them. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this motivating message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Self-Centered Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Are You Effective? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Put Your Plans In Place [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- Condolences Pour In For Jacky Oh After News Of Her Sudden Death Sends Shockwaves Across Social Media
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Quinta Brunson Nails A Ports 1961 Pants Suit At ‘The Hollywood Reporter’ Luncheon
- Yvonne Orji Is a Multi-Faceted Star in More Ways Than One & Her Latest Collaboration Is The Proof
- Avery “AJ” Wills, Jr and Khalil Everage Live Out Their Dreams in Peacock’s ‘Shooting Stars’
- What’s Next For Shannon Sharpe After His Break Up With Skip Bayless?
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: We’re Not All The Same [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Jini Thornton Answers Your Quarantine Related Questions