CNN’s Angela Rye is not one to come for if you are a Republican who defends the president’s racism. Trump’s former campaign economics adviser Stephen Moore learned this the hard way on CNN today.
In discussing 45’s clear, present and dangerous racism, Moore claimed, “I talk to so many Black Americans myself and they say what they like about Donald Trump, those who approve of his policies, because they think he is going to make America great again.” Angela Rye — and probably the rest of CNN’s viewers — had a look of pure confusion.
Rye asked, “Who did you talk to?”
Moore responded with, “I talk to people all the time, when I’m on the street I talk to people, on the job I talk to people, when I talk to African-Americans and also Hispanics, a lot of times they don’t like his language, but sure like what he’s doing for the economy. That’s the reason I bet you when he runs for re-election, he get a higher rate of Black and Hispanic vote than he did in 2016, because he’ll be running on his record.”
Moore’s awkward comment was prompted by Angela Rye breaking down Trump’s history of racism. I guess when you get thrashed like this on national television, you can only resort to impromptu polls “on the street.” See below:
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Lastly, the African-American unemployment rate has been going down for years, which is nothing Trump can take credit for. It is Obama-era policies that brought down the unemployment for every demographic.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.Source: 1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.Source: 2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.Source: 3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.Source: 4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.Source: 5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.Source: 6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.Source: 7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.Source: 8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.Source: 9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…Source: 10 of 10
CNN’s Angela Rye Thrashes Republican Who Claims Black Folks ‘On The Street’ Are Praising Trump was originally published on newsone.com