Shrimp Egg Roll Ingredients
- 1/2 pound shrimp, cooked and minced (chopped up)
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- 2 cups DOLE Chopped Asian Blend
- If you prefer to make your own mixture you can blend Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Kale, Broccoli Slaw, Carrots. All shredded.
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1⁄4 tablespoons pepper
- 1/4 tablespoons ginger
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce, to taste
6 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg, beaten (if you wish, you can use water, but it doesn’t always hold)
- oil, for deep frying
Note: If you are using a blend of vegetables that are very moist, heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in pan or wok and sauté for a moment.
Also, feel free to replace shrimp or add any other meat and/or veggies to the mix. More traditional egg roll recipes call for adding pork. Have fun with it!
Recipe via @ACThePlug
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional “Father’s Day” Documentary; Social Media Responds
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
Lake Norman Empowerment Festival
URBAN ONE, INC. OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
How To Download The Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Forum seeks to increase Black Homeownership
Join Praise 100.9 Mobile Text Club!