Radio One Richmond’s Team “Live for Wendy” at the Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk.
Thank you to all of our listeners who donated, supported & attended the Free to Breath Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk this weekend. Because of your faithful support, our Radio One Richmond team “Live for Wendy” raised over $1,000 to support lung cancer research. We came in third place in the top teams who donated this year & we want to say thank you!
Be sure to get involved early for next year. Stay tuned for more photos, updates, videos & more from our experience running toward a victorious year of lung cancer research & fundraising!
- Transformation Expo Countdown Week Begins
- What Did You Think of Oprah’s Interview with Bobbi Kristina & The Houston Family?
- Miss Community Celebrates Women in History: Juliette Gordon Low
- Something New is Coming to PraiseRichmond.com This Week
- Miss Community’s “Clo-ism For The Day” – Tell the Ones You Love That You Love Them
Team Radio One Scores Big at Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk was originally published on praiserichmond.com