Radio One Richmond’s Team “Live for Wendy” at the Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk.
Thank you to all of our listeners who donated, supported & attended the Free to Breath Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk this weekend. Because of your faithful support, our Radio One Richmond team “Live for Wendy” raised over $1,000 to support lung cancer research. We came in third place in the top teams who donated this year & we want to say thank you!
Be sure to get involved early for next year. Stay tuned for more photos, updates, videos & more from our experience running toward a victorious year of lung cancer research & fundraising!
- Transformation Expo Countdown Week Begins
- What Did You Think of Oprah’s Interview with Bobbi Kristina & The Houston Family?
- Miss Community Celebrates Women in History: Juliette Gordon Low
- Something New is Coming to PraiseRichmond.com This Week
- Miss Community’s “Clo-ism For The Day” – Tell the Ones You Love That You Love Them
Team Radio One Scores Big at Free to Breathe Lung Cancer 5K Run/Walk was originally published on praiserichmond.com
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
The Pi Phi Chapter of the Omegas to showcase Young, Gifted and Talented
Text & Title 1-28-24
Helping our youth build a legacy of success