Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Tyler Perry just made the day of plenty of Walmart shoppers in the Atlanta area.
The filmmaker and mogul paid off $434,000 of layaway items at the Walmarts located in East Point and Douglasville. Perry intended the gift to be anonymous but wound up releasing a video on Twitter confirming that it was indeed him.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
“I know it’s hard times, everyone’s struggling and I’m just really, really grateful to be able to be in a position to this,” Perry said in the video. “So, God bless you, go get your stuff and merry Christmas.”
According to AJC, there are usually “1,000 layaway accounts” at the Douglasville location during the holidays. Usually good samaritans pay off one item in the system but never the entire system.
Good for Tyler!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- TONIGHT: The Willie Moore Jr. Show’s Big Med Interviews Jekalyn Carr
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Pays Off $434K In Layaway Items At Atlanta Area Walmarts was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com