Community Voices host Ron Holland talks with the founders of the local organization Black Business Social on to how encourage more entrepreneurship in the Black communities. How to create a curriculum that caters to business ownership and alternatives to just going to a traditional secondary school for education.
Catch Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- ‘We Do This ‘Till We Free Us’: Book About Prison Abolition Lands In The New York Times Top 10 List
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Beds for Kids celebrates 10 years meeting the needs of families
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 5: “Black Girl Magic” [LISTEN]
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]