If you haven’t heard already…NFL has officially approved David Tepper’s purchase of the Carolina Panthers.
The announcement was made today after the league’s meeting in Atlanta. The South Carolina billionaire received unanimous approval from all 32 owners including outgoing owner Jerry Richardson. Tepper only needed 24 owners to vote in his favor of buying the team.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Now, that the vote is official, the newly penned owner is allowed to attend NFL meetings but is not able to vote until the deal is officially closed in July.
Many owners weighed in on Tepper’s new position in the NFL owners club including Pittsburgh Steelers majority owner Art Rooney II.
“He’s a good man, he’ll do a great job,” Rooney said.
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft also weighed in, saying,
“I think the fans of Carolina are lucky to have someone like him [Tepper].”
Tepper sells his stake in the Pittsburgh Steelers as he agreed to a $2.2 Billion, which is a record sale for the franchise.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Tepper plans to keep the Panthers in the Carolinas and the name the same as he mentioned in this press conference:
Now…who’s ready for some Football!!!!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- What Are You Saying to Yourself About Yourself? | Ericaism
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- UPDATE: Teen Charged With Murder After 1 Dies, 1 Injured At Southeast Raleigh High School
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Homegoing Arrangements for Bishop Carlton D. Pearson
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
NFL Owners Approve David Tepper As New Owner Of Panthers was originally published on oldschool1053.com
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
First Time Hosting The Holidays? Here Are 11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Bobbi Storm Almost Kicked Off Flight For Singing To Passengers
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone
Early Voting Locations And Times
Charlotte High School Football Games Resume Following Fights
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network