If you haven’t heard already…NFL has officially approved David Tepper’s purchase of the Carolina Panthers.
The announcement was made today after the league’s meeting in Atlanta. The South Carolina billionaire received unanimous approval from all 32 owners including outgoing owner Jerry Richardson. Tepper only needed 24 owners to vote in his favor of buying the team.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Now, that the vote is official, the newly penned owner is allowed to attend NFL meetings but is not able to vote until the deal is officially closed in July.
Many owners weighed in on Tepper’s new position in the NFL owners club including Pittsburgh Steelers majority owner Art Rooney II.
“He’s a good man, he’ll do a great job,” Rooney said.
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft also weighed in, saying,
“I think the fans of Carolina are lucky to have someone like him [Tepper].”
Tepper sells his stake in the Pittsburgh Steelers as he agreed to a $2.2 Billion, which is a record sale for the franchise.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘praisecharlotte’
Tepper plans to keep the Panthers in the Carolinas and the name the same as he mentioned in this press conference:
Now…who’s ready for some Football!!!!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities
- Novant Health Expanding Breast Health Center
- 4th Of July Travel Begins at Charlotte Airport
- Charlotte Man Wins $100,000 From Scratch-off Purchased at Publix
NFL Owners Approve David Tepper As New Owner Of Panthers was originally published on oldschool1053.com