Kenya Moore has officially put a rest to the rumors and confirmed that she and her husband, Marc Daly, are expecting their first child!
Moore revealed the news during the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion special, which aired Sunday night.
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
“We will definitely be welcoming a boy or girl in late this year.” Moore told host Andy Cohen.
“I don’t want to talk about the details. I am still just very nervous about everything so I just want to get past a safe place… I want a healthy baby.”
Congratulations to Kenya and Marc and watch her announcement below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- It’s A Deliver Me Winning Weekend!
- Mayor Vi Lyles Addresses Issues Impacting Charlotte
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
It’s Official! Kenya Moore Announces Her Pregnancy [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com