Tina Campbell is giving a word on not being scared to love on your spouse. She spoke about how God made these unions and marriage isn’t supposed to be boring. The relationship can experience a lot of ups and downs, but you can get through it.
Tina wants you to share with your mate, give them love and remember why you said, “I do.” When going through bad times recommit, forgive and remember to ask your mate a very important question that is pretty exciting. Make sure you listen to hear what that question is.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Moms For Liberty Founder Is Wife Of Florida Republican Accused Of Rape, Claims Threesome Was Consensual
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Jonathan Majors On Trial: Opening Statements Finally Set In Domestic Violence Case Against Movie Star
Love Talking: The Love Encounter With Tina Campbell [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
What Does The Bible Say About Putting Up Christmas Trees?
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Early Voting Locations And Times
Koryn Hawthorne, Engaged! Won’t He Do It!
Koryn Hawthorne is Engaged!
Grammy Nominations Announced for Christian Categories
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024