Prayers going up for Erica Campbell. She reached out to fans on Instagram and sent a message about paying attention to your body and listening to it. Campbell in the photo was wearing a face mask in a hospital bed.
She said, “Say a prayer guys. I’m ok but fibroids are no joke! I know many women suffer with them. I went for a check up (I do listen to my body and my Dr) and they admitted me to do a minor surgery. I had actually been asking believing God to just let it come out, and that’s what my Dr said “it’s like it was coming out on its own!” Thank You Jesus! So I’m getting a little rest. All is Well! Pay attention to your body pray AND be smart get regular check ups!!” We will continue to keep her in our prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.
- Watch: Todd Galberth Releases Music Video For “Better Than Good”
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- The NAACP Won’t Let Daniel Cameron Forget How Terribly He Handled Breonna Taylor’s Case
- GRAMMYs 2021: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- #NeverForget: Will Beyoncé Take Home All 9 Grammys This Time?
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
- After Losing To Dinkins, Giuliani Conceded And Urged Support For New Mayor In Spirit Of ‘Democracy’
- North Carolina Dogs And Cats Showing Symptoms Of COVID-19
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- ‘Blessed’: Linda Thomas-Greenfield Would Be Just Second Black Woman Ambassador To United Nations