Twenty-six year old Brian Shell says he sets fashion trends, he doesn’t follow them. The UNC Charlotte graduate is the CEO of Envious Entertainment and a coordinator at Verizon Wireless. His eclectic style features vintage pieces that allow him to express his inner Kanye West, Scott Disick and Wale.
Below Shell gives us a peek behind his proverbial fashion curtain:
1. Who is your favorite designer?
2. What accessory do you have to wear every day?
Rosary beads, Michael Kors Watch, Vintage glasses
3. What’s your fashion pet peeve?
Busted shoes, Knock off Ralph Lauren shirts
4. What fashion tips would you like to share with others?
Think outside of the box… Every color in your outfit doesn’t have to match
5. What’s your favorite color?
6. If you had to describe your style in terms of music, what artists, genre of music etc would you say best describes your style?
Hip hop, European swag