There are many notable R&B Black male singers who have made huge impacts in the music industry.
Some of the most iconic names include Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Prince, John Legend, and Usher.
- Marvin Gaye is known for his soulful, passionate songs about love and social justice, and he has influenced a generation of artists since his heyday in the 1960s and 70s.
- Stevie Wonder is a musical prodigy and has been known to perform in many genres including funk, jazz, rock and soul.
- Teddy Pendergrass is famous for his string of hits in the 70s, and is remembered as one of the greatest live performers of all time.
- Prince was an innovative artist who blended rock, R&B, soul, funk, and more into his own unique sound.
- John Legend is a modern-day master of soulful R&B with his powerful vocals and beautiful lyrics.
- Usher has been an iconic figure in R&B since the 90s, and his smooth voice and dance moves have made him beloved by fans.
Happy Black History Month!
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Siemens Energy Plans Significant Job Growth in Charlotte with Factory Expansion
Best In Black Charlotte: Vote your favorite!