Even without accidents, Charlotte drivers who use I-77 to travel to and from work are aware that traffic delays are typical. Luckily, there are ways to prevent them.
Choosing a different route during rush hour can help you save time on the road. Here are some alternate routes you can take if you commute from uptown Charlotte to avoid gridlock on I-77.
- Ayrsley: West Tyvola Road
- Ballantyne: U.S. 74 East and East Independence Expressway
- Pineville: Interstate 485 Outer
- Huntersville, Davidson: Statesville Avenue
- Cornelius: Statesville Avenue, N.C. 115 North
- Mooresville: N.C. 3 North
Give these routes a try!
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
The Pi Phi Chapter of the Omegas to showcase Young, Gifted and Talented
Text & Title 1-28-24
Helping our youth build a legacy of success