Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- First Dove Win For Jekalyn Carr
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Drops Live Project
- Rewarding Hard Work in the Community
- Jada Pinkett Smith And Actress Leah Remini Squash Scientology Beef
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Luther Barnes Inducted Into NC Music Hall of Fame
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Calvin Richardson Shares Gospel Memories