Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- St. Louis TV Reporter Issues An Apology For Referring To The Civil Rights Legend As “Martin Luther Coon Jr.” [VIDEO]
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Jonathan Nelson “I Agree”
- Q Foundation offers Hope to Ex-Offenders
- Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Murder Of Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter
- Keep It 100: Husband Doesn’t Want To Wear Wedding Ring
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]