Community Voices host Ron Holland, talks with Old School 105.3’s midday personality Chirl Girl about her new role. Chirl Girl and Tia Burch of the Community Blood Center of The Carolinas also speak on the importance of giving blood to save lives and why this Blood Drive is in honor of Chirl Girl’s father who passed away earlier this year.
Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text NC to 60796 to join our text club!
Follow Us On Twitter: The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisecharlotte
Come out and support this Saturday!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Maxine Waters Calls Out ‘Undermining’ Black Trump Voters: ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Atrium Health’s Friday Testing Site!
- Candace Owens Illogically Feels Vindicated By Lil Wayne’s Endorsement Of Trump
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Atrium Health’s Thursday Testing Site!
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- UNITECLT: Health & Wellness Oct 29th 6pm [Facebook Live]