Are you getting into a relationship or planning your wedding this year? If you are you must stop thinking what people will think about you. Think about your relationship and what is going on with it.
Make sure that your relationship is healthy and you’re putting God in the center of it. Pray for the person you love, spend time with them, don’t worry about what my guest will think about me. Focus on the real reason things are happening and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Turn Your Face To The Wall And Pray [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Love Talking: What Happened? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Love Talking: Love Your Elders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Joseline Hernandez Flosses In An Orange Floor-Length Fur Coat
- Tasha Cobbs-Leonard Elected Nashville Chapter Governor For Recording Academy
- Create A Summer Financial Fitness Plan | Money Monday
- U.S. Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- 1976: Natalie Cole Makes History, Wins Best New Artist
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
Love Talking: Love’ Em For Them [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Salute To Seniors Digital Yearbook: Submit your photo to win a laptop!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Carolina's Own: Submit your Gospel music for a chance to be played on the radio
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
Jini Thornton Answers Your Quarantine Related Questions
How To Download Praise Charlotte App On Your Smartphone