Make sure that your relationship is healthy and you’re putting God in the center of it. Pray for the person you love, spend time with them, don’t worry about what my guest will think about me. Focus on the real reason things are happening and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mooresville Firefighters Rescue Man Trapped in Burning Vehicle
- Leap Day Newborns Make This Rare Day Special
- Jeff Peterson Likely New Head of Basketball Operation for Hornets
- Panthers’ Proposal for New Practice Facilities in Uptown
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- Honoring J. Charles Jones for Black History Month
- Honoring Ray Booton for Black History Month
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- DOJ Deems 3 Mississippi Prisons Unconstitutional For ‘Violent And Unsafe Conditions’
- HBCU Security: South Carolina State University Adding Gun-Sniffing Dog Weeks After Campus Shooting
Top Stories of 2023 in the Faith Community
MLK Day of Service and Other Events on Monday
Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Feeding Five Thousand People in the Queen City
Black Writers Matter Author Showcase
Tips For Growing Your Business Without Increasing Your Budget
Siemens Energy Plans Significant Job Growth in Charlotte with Factory Expansion
Best In Black Charlotte: Vote your favorite!