Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Faith and Politics Explored by Candidates and Community
- Jason Nelson: “ We Have To Learn To Voice God’s Opinions” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Five Injured In Wreck Involving CATS Bus
- Wendy Extends Invite To Clark Sisters
- J.J. Hairston Gets 3 Billboard Nods
- Top Women Of Excellence: Dana Sidberry
- Ericaism: What Does Your Faith Say? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids To Pass Their Tests [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- McFadden for Sheriff