Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Depression in Men
- Dealing with Depression
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drag That Cheeto, Senator! John McCain Destroys Trump’s Meeting With Putin
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]