Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Self-Centered Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mecklenburg County’s New District Attorney to Introduce a Host of Initiatives
- 5 Reasons This Year’s Women’s March Is So Meaningful To Black Women
- Oprah, Ava DuVernay & Storm Reid Are On The Cover Of ‘Essence’
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Teach Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE]
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trump Administration Revokes Working Visa For Haitians
- Love Talking: Twerking Ain’t Working [EXCLUSIVE]